Saturday, June 09, 2007

THE NEW 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD

The final date to decide the new 7 wonders of the world is close, 7 july. So, this topic can be a good excuse to use English in the classroom. My friend Meme sent me the link of the web site dedicated to school projects about these 7new wonders.
There you can find even a WebQuest .



By the way, The Alhambra (which is in Granada, where I live and my hometown) is one of the new candidates. Of course I have already voted for this "wonder", a place I always enjoy, no matter how many times I've been there. You can also vote for it online: http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=315.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Cool website. Can you share with your international audience of readers the winners in the contest? What do you think of the results? Why?

Shalom

Eric
eric@compellingconversations.com