Saturday, September 16, 2006

reception for inpatients


My friend Luisa from Cuevas de Almanzora sent me a gazette written by her students in Bachillerato last year. It's worthy having a look at it and perhaps you can use some of the texts to start discussions with your students in the beginning of the new course: botellones, the metrosexual man, the messenger phenomenon etc. A great variety of witty texts about fashionable topics. You will find it on the section "Guest students" .

She also sent me this picture taken in a Japanese hospital, what's the exact meaning of it?

Another novelty on my site is that I have included most of the music in the song pages, with a link from Radio blog, so that students can listen to the song at home or at school. Still this is one of my favourite http://www.isabelperez.com/songs/bizarre.htm, and of course catchy "Barbie girl",

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

inpatients = pacientes ingresados en el hospital. outpatients = los que van a la consulta.
Tu página me es muy útil - enhorabuena.
Un saludo,
Chris