Saturday, July 08, 2006

elearning conference in helsinki y ponencia en Ávila

I was in the elearning conference 2006 in Helsinki. You may like reading the conference blog. Then I went to Ávila to take part in a summer course, see the blog here.
Back to Málaga I have spent this afternoon working a bit and doing some changes on my web, putting links to the music of the songs I have, by means of the revolutionary Radio Blog searcher. A great tool for teaching English or other languages with music.
I must say music always saves me from everything,
Join me with this song,

1 comment:

Laura Andrade said...

Just a few words to say it was a pleasure to be with you in Avila. We all learned not only how to use technology in language teaching but how to use it passionately. Keep well! Your friend, Fernando