Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Bernie Dodge in Barcelona

I had a good time in Barcelona with all the people from IEARN and WebQuest.Cat; I came back a week ago, but didn't have time to put some pictures on the Web till today. Have a look at them. I met Carme Barba, Sebastiá Capella, Jordi Adell, Moises, Ramón, and many others. I learnt some Catalán, too.
I also met some old friends from Valencia and Galicia and I met Bernie Dodge, the creator of the WebQuest.

I really enjoyed the weekend. Thanks a lot to everybody

Click here to see the pictures

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Isabel, I'm an English teacher Brasilia, Brazil and I just wanted to thank you for all the activities you ahred in your ESL site all these years. I've been a faithful consumer of all the activities, songs and exercises. Thank you very much. Keep up the great work! Regards from Brazil, Marina Borges.

Isabel Pérez said...

thanks, Marina. It's nice to get messages like yours.
isabel

blog-efl said...

Hi Isabel

Great to see you've started blogging. I like your ESL site a lot, and have linked this, and your blog on my own blog (hope you don't mind) :

http://blog-efl.blogspot.com

I'm based in Barcelona and had no idea about the conference in this city that you attended recently, with Bernie Dodge attending. I could kick myself, as I would have loved to have gone, but I guess I was just too busy to notice it was happening. Ah well, I'll include your blog in my Bloglines account and so I'll be kept up to date the next time something like it happens :)